Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Weekend

It was cloudy and very breezy morning. I love the weather and woke up with an urge to take a morning walk at the park alone. I did bring my pink camera too (Heh!). Since there's no sun, I decided to snap some pictures of anything that is yellow in colour (or related with yellow, of course) to replace the absence of the sun.

Let me show you the catch ;)

Flowers that seem to sing and dance

An enviromental friendly and handsome Mr. pili bomba ;)

My neighbour is a taxi driver. Awesome!

Rubber hose is having his very own rest time

Sweet  yellow sugarcane..Love 'em!

'Hey, give us a break! We need privacy here!'

Isn't it fun to discover new things that you didn't bother to notice before at your own neighbourhood ??

*sheepish grin*


Suka tak?? www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails