Thursday, December 30, 2010

Suka duka kehidupan


*sigh*


I made a BIG mistakes this week and i regret it so much..

I was so lame n stupid at that time and i couldn't think of any good reason why i behave like that.. It was so not me! I can't stop from blaming myself for hurting someone's feeling with my 'harsh words'. Who am i  laa to say such word! Ayoyoo! Grr.. (Ketuk kepala 10 kali!)

Sometimes i just hate my job because it took away all my sweet girly attitude and happy-go-lucky person in me that i used to be. From day 1, I work so hard just to pleased people around me and now, i started to become like an ugly monster and so mean when they didn't pleased me and not up to my standard.. Huhuhu.. (Seriosly, terbayangkan Wilhemina dalam Ugly Betty. Huhu)

Darn!

How I wish i can erase that moment in my mind.. But, there's a say.. 'life is just like writing with a pen.. u can cross out your past but u can't erase it'..

Definitely not a good ending that i expected for 2010.. But it's a year full of ups an downs and i will cherish every moments and learn my lesson from all the wrongdoings and flaws. Let's hope for a great new year, people! May we all be blessed and surrounded with loads of loves

To everyone that i hurt..I'm soOOooo sorry and i will try to fix my emotion and work extra hard to be a better person ;)

seposhen-dua : need to get loose a lil' bit and enjoy life to the max!.. i missed the old me ;'(

Kita minum dulu! ;p

Suka tak?? www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails