Friday, May 14, 2010

FIFA Worldcup 2010

Olla,

It;s raining heavily and I'm freezzzinggggg and sleepy and hungry and..and...zzzzZZZzz =)

'Wake up u sleepyhead!' hehe.. Yes..yes..for the 1st time, I missed ur annoying voice Tan Ing Hua..Jye Hwey..Jacinta..Celestine.. and thanks for being my alarm clock at school (kenapa semua nama cina? owh, sebab budak melayu semua join tidur juga..hihi).
 
Since there's no human alarm clock in the office, and it's quite boring waiting for the rain to stop (I wanna go home, rain rain go away~), I ask Mr Google and Mr Wiki about FIFA World Cup. Apparently, my boyfriend keep on asking me to listen  to K'naan song (who the hell is K'naan??). 

And..

Surprisingly, I found this unique song sang by K'naan for the World Cup! Check this out peeps! It's FIFA 2010 theme song! Seriously, it sound weird when u listen to it for the 1st time..

'Macam nasyid rap', so said my beloved boyfriend ;p 

Well, I find it really cathcy dowh~




For those who still have no idea 'bout World Cup:
Tthe 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. It is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa.

 Chow peeps! Yayy!! Rain finally stop ~~
Suka tak?? www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails